Sunday, September 25, 2016

Beading weekend part 1

This is what I was greeted with yesterday morning when I arrived for class.
The tea cup is a pin cushion made by the tutor Lorraine, every year on the beading weekend we get a gift that's related to the project which is a lovely touch.
We also have a wooden box but you know what they look like so I left it off the pic


We spent yesterday on the tea cup and here's how far I got with mine.


Last night in the B&B I finished it off and did a couple of other little bits.
Today we started on the cake but no pic as yet.

4 comments:

Justine said...

Beautiful work - it looks so detailed and dainty! Hope you enjoyed the weekend.

Pull the other thread said...

That is so cute!! Can't wait to see the cake.

Julie said...

I am always in awe of your lovely beading, this one is so cute.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That tea cup is gorgeous.