Saturday, October 22, 2016

Beading weekend part 3

My box is painted and polished


and on the inside as well


The tablecloth is complete after a wait of a few days while Lorraine worked out extra rows for me because I have a bigger box


And I thought I'd share a before and after of the napkins


I was going to say that the only thing you'd not seen was the label but as I went to type it I realized I'd not taken a pic of the star flowers :( so they will both have to wait for another day.

All I have left to do is the tea cup and assembly aka glue things in place that need it which I will try to do this week but Lucy and Teejay are visiting so it may have to wait until they have gone home

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing this one complete.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

This will be so impressive when you put it together.