Friday, October 21, 2016

Weekend progress

I wasn't well over the weekend :(  I think it was a bit of a reaction to my flu the week before but no matter the cause the over one stitching on the daffs was too much so I pulled out Alchemical Romance to work on.

I was doing well with it until I ran out of the brown silk so progress came to a sudden stop and will stay that way until  I get my rear into gear and order some more.


So CdC came out to play on Sunday and went from this 


to this 


It's been so long since CdC saw the light of day I'd forgotten just how much fun it is to work on so I'm going to try and work on it again before too long

4 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Lovely stitching, shame you ran out of thread.

Anna van Schurman said...

I hate when progress comes to a sudden stop! You are getting lots done on CdC though. Hope you're feeling 100% soon.

Julie said...

CdC look amazing, how nice for it to come out of hiding again.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I don't recall seeing CdC before. It's looks interesting. Hope you are now feeling better. You got a lot of stitching done over the weekend even with being under the weather.