Thursday, April 27, 2017

April Gifted Gorgeousness

Gifted Gorgeousness is the brilliant idea of Jo to encourge stitchers to use those items in our stash that we have been gifted or those things we stitch that will be a gift.


I only have one bit of stitching that counts this month and here it is.
This is Christmas Delights an old freebie from The Cat's Whiskers stitched for the RR I was taking part in.   I was the last person to to work on this one with a theme of pink/grey so as you can see I used a Needle Necessities thread in pink.   3 times I counted and checked my placement and I still got it wrong :(


And I just realized that I could also included a pic of my completed RR as well now it's home but as yet I've not got round to taking a pic of it :(


4 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A lovely choice of thread colours.

cucki said...

Beautiful xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love this block, the colour is gorgeous and the placement looks fine.

Julie said...

Nice colour you chose for this one