Thursday, June 08, 2017

Angel progress

Me and my useless memory means that I once again forgot to post a progress pic of my Angel a couple of weekends back :(   I wish i could say I was off doing fabulous and interesting things but I wasn't my weekends have never been either of things really and now that I'm single it's even more true!

Anyway here she is after May 27 & 28


And after last weekend June 3 & 4 


I have to admit that I did actually do something on the Sunday afternoon tho :)  I went to a bead fair, had a wander round bought a few beads and a kit and most importantly I saw a few friends there inc one I've not seen for a few years

5 comments:

Terri said...

Great progress! She is going to be beautiful!

cucki said...

Wow it's so beautiful..
Big Beary hugs x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A bead fair sounds like great fun, especially one with friends there.
Nice progress on the angel too.

Julie said...

She's growing nicely.

Tiffstitch said...

Nice progress and glad you were having fun weekends!