Monday, June 26, 2017

June Gifted Gorgeousness

Gifted Gorgeousness is a fantastic idea dreamed up by Jo to encourage stitchers to use those things lurking in our stash's that have been gifted to us.

I only have one project this month that falls under that heading and it's Miss New Year's Fairy.
Last year on my stitching holiday in I was gifted the chart, leftover thread and beads for her and she has been whispering in my ear for a few months now so on the first of the month I started her.


I had hoped to have her finished in time for my GG post but it's not to be :(  I had my annual stitching weekend last week and then had to go to Kent for a few days and most unfortunately I have to head back there tomorrow.
I will have stitching with me but it won't be her she's going to take a little more concentration than I know I'll be capable of in the evenings.

4 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

I love this design... you have made great progress on her :o)
Hugs xx

Justine said...

Great progress - she's so pretty!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

So much sparkling prettiness! Very nice indeed.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month with this stunning design!
I love the giant clock she is holding, or maybe it's a normal sized clock and she is teeny tiny!