The next part of the train is complete now and it will always be a very special part of it for me.
I was working on the this part while Teejay was here and he helped me with it :)
First day he just picked up beads but every day after that he also added them to the piece although he did struggle a little with the black.
The front of the boiler.
I've made a small change here, the pattern calls for a 4mm facet but I wasn't happy with the amount of thread & space showing between it and the gold so I've used a 6mm
And the back of the boiler.
Again a small change, I added an extra couple of rows because I didn't like the hole that was left
Next came the base the the boiler to sit on
And that was stitched to the boiler
The next stage is also completed but that can wait till next time :)