Saturday, August 19, 2017

Last weeks stitching

Last Saturday I went to the Festival of Quilts to help out on the Sparklies stand for the day and of course I had to get some new stash while I was at it :)
I bought the chart for Ink Circles Damask Square had a root round the oddments box on the stand and went to Paint Box Threads for some silk (I was going there anyway to get the silk for something I plan to start soonish) 

Monday arrived and I couldn't resist starting it


I've loved every stitch of it and will be back on it on Monday but now I'm off to work on CdC for the weekend

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous design and quick work too. I love Ink Circles and the colour thread you chose.

CathieJ said...

Wow, this is very pretty.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I think it is much nicer in this colour than the design model. What thread are you using?

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love the Design of this...all of the Filigree in it. The Color is perfect for the Fabric.

Happy Stitching
Linda K

Daffycat said...

Ooo, beautiful!

loulee said...

Lovely. What a beautiful shade of blue.

Von said...

Love the blue floss you've chosen!