Sunday, September 24, 2017

Beading weekend day 2

First thing this morning I got a pic of the goodies bag contents, the key ring is actually quite large and heavy 


A closer look at the key ring


And the back is just as pretty


Now to beading :)
By lunchtime I'd finished the head and made a scarf 


And by the end of the class I had a finished bear


Apologies for some the pics being the wrong way round I'm having to write this post on my phone and have no clue how to change things. I really wish blogger had an ipad app!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Well done on getting him completed during the weekend, he's a sweetie.

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, he's so precious! I love it!

ricketyjo said...

What a lovely project! Congratulations on your finished bear! Your beading all looks so lovely... It's not something Ive tried for ages and ages but you are making me want to give it another go :)