Friday, September 22, 2017

Box finish

This month on the facebook beading group it's all about peyote and there are different levels so that everyone can take part.
I've done 2 of them one intermediate (that I've just realised I've not a got a pic of!!) and the advanced one.
This is the Wildflowers box by Julia Pretl who very kindly donated the pattern to the members for the month.

I picked my own colours from stash for it and was either very brave or very stupid because the darker purple is a satin finish bead and they are fragile and break very easily.   I turned out to be very lucky with it and only broke a few of them, none of them on the bit I expected them to break on tho!


I enjoyed every bit of this one and I'm really, really happy with the way it turned out


3 comments:

Terri said...

It's beautiful! Great job!

Julie said...

Stunning!

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, how adorable is that!