Saturday, November 18, 2017

TUSAL Time

Yes right folks it's time to post pictures of rubbish once more and for the first time all year I'm on time!! Please don't fall off your seat in shock.

First my stitching orts and I've added ones from the family tree sampler, CdC, snowman, mini poppies and my Monday night freebie since last time


And my beading orts 
It was lovely to use black thread for a change and although you can't see it there is some apple green in there as well unfortunately I'm back to white thread 


If after all this time you have no idea what the TUSAL is all about click here

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ORTs! I know nothing about beading but the thread looks very soft/silky? Or is that an optical illusion?

Katie said...

Great ORTs.

Suz said...

Fantastic orts! :-)

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Lindsay,
Visiting from Daffycat.
Oooh, interesting ORTS! Your sampler is growing well! Nice beading!
I like your Monday stitching! Are you bowling as well as stitching? (I only ask because I used to bowl and I’m curious to know!)
Nice to meet you!
Barbara x
Do come and visit! I’ve just posted my ORTS over at:
https://theflashingscissors.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/november-tusal-and-wip.html