Monday, November 20, 2017

Major happy dance time

At 11.30 pm last night I put the last stitch into CdC and just in case your wondering it was the one in the top right corner :)

Started on Jan 1st 2011 and left in the PHD drawer for most the time until August 3rd when it became my weekend project.

I'd seen lots of these done on dark fabric with colourful thread and I wanted to be a little different so went with bright fabric (Opal sunflowers from Sparklies) and black thread.


Ink Circles
Cirque des Cercles


8 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Brilliant finish, I just love the design.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance! This looks fantastic with the colour scheme you've chosen.

Von said...

Truly a magnificent design, beautifully stitched! Congrats!

Katie said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish!!

Marilyn said...

Yay! It's finished!
I just love this piece on that color of fabric.
Congrats on your beautiful finish.
Marilyn

Suz said...

I think your Cirque is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. Congrats on a well deserved and worked finish! :)

Christine said...

It's gorgeous Lindsay!

Justine said...

Gorgeous HUGE finish! Have you got your new weekend project lined up yet?!