Friday, December 08, 2017

Looking for a new home

A few years ago I made a start on a HAED QS and never really enjoyed it.
I've been toying with the thought of trying to rehome it for a while now and the time has finally come.

It's on 40 count and I will send the stitching so far, the chart, key and enlarged chart I made for it but not the DMC, I was pulling it as I needed it


I'll leave it open until Sunday night and get Mum to pull a name out on Monday if there's more than one person interested

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I would love the pattern because we love dragons in our house.

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

I love HAED but I have a feeling that I would lose my patience with it. Put me in the hat anyway, please. All my projects take me years anyway, as you know lol. <3 xx

Astrids dragon said...

A dragon? Of course I love it!