Monday, January 01, 2018

2017 goals report & 2018 goals

For 2017 I said
Keep up with the TUSAL assuming it carries on   Yes mostly I posted late tho :(
Keep up with Gifted Gorgeousness    I think I only missed December
Finish Santa's Village (fed up with saying this so def going to do it this year!)   Not quite :(   I was doing well with it until the Family sampler arrived and then the other model
Finish more than I start    No missed it by a couple
Get my PHD's to below 20 (I've been working on getting the number down for 10 years now and I'm well as I started with 47!!!)    No :(  I think I ended the year with the same number which is ok
Finish a TW   Not this year
Finish a Silver Lining flower   Yes My Daffs are a Silver Lining design
Stitch at least 6 kits from stash    Errm I can't remember!  I forgot to note if it was a kit or not


For 2018 I'd like to
Keep up with the TUSAL if it happens
Keep up with Gifted Gorgeousness
Finish Santa's village
Finish more than I start
Get my PHD's to below 20
Finish a TW
Stitch at least 6 charts from stash
Stitch at least 6 kits from stash
Bead at least one ornament a month so I have some in hand next Christmas

I stitched for an astonishing 1,084 hours 48 minutes in 2017 which is the highest amount ever for me in all the time I've been keeping track.  I guess being single has some advantages!  It works out to an average of just under 3 hours a day
Over the course of the year I had 34 new starts and 32 finishes 3 of those were ones I started the year with

3 comments:

Katie said...

It's always fun to see it wrote out like this. Congrats on all your accomplishments. Good luck on your goals for 2018! I will be cheering you along.

Julie said...

Impressive facts. well done Lindsay

Suz said...

Whoa!!! Those are great stats!

I will endeavor to keep up with TUSUL this year as well. I did keep my orts, but I never posted them last year ;)