Wednesday, January 17, 2018

New Weekend project


The first weekend of this month/ year saw me getting back to working on an old PHD until it's finished and I decided that it time to finish my oldest project.
I started this way back in I think 1991 when I'd only been stitching a few months but it didn't last long,  over the years I've come to realise that between a new baby (Mel) and being a new stitcher it was just far to large a project for me to tackle at the time.

Here it is on the morning of Jan 6th 2018


Monday 8th Jan it looked like this after a weekend with me feet up because my toe was giving me so much pain I couldn't put much weight on it


This last weekend wasn't as productive but I still got lots done


I think it's going to take most of the year to finish this one and I'm ok with that

4 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Keep it up!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh that's going to look lovely, great progress so far

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, that is an old project! It will be lovely to see this one done.

Julie said...

You've had that hidden away for a while Lindsay, it's looking lovely