Friday, May 04, 2018

Egg number 3 at last

This is another one of those posts I've been meaning to do for a while and never quite got round to it!

I finished egg number waaaaaaay back at the start of April but never got round to taking a pic of it until a couple of days ago, I have no idea why that is I've looked at it often enough and thought I must do that and then haven't

Anyway here is egg number 3
It's so small that you have to use size 15's on it to get it to work correctly.   I have to say I think it's my favourite of the set but that probably has something to do with the fact I used one of my favourite delica colours for it


All 3 together


3 comments:

Julie said...

Superb collection

Katie said...

So beautiful. Love the set!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think it is my favourite too.