Friday, January 04, 2008

Dec progress & January Goals

For December I said
Finish Floral Belpull Done
Finish The Riddle I changed my mind about this one and finished a few WIPS instead
Get an ornament done for my parents and DD Done, both ornaments came from my stock of stitched ones
Decide on Jan starts Done
Pick WIPs for first 6 months of 08 Done

For January I'd like to
Finish the Riddle
Start all the new projects I want
Try and work on a WIP or two

So far I've started on Tessellations and done my hour for this week on a UFO as part of a SAL, this morning I've been pulling floss to send out with Angel of the Morning that's off on her travels as my project for this years UFORR.
This afternoon when I'm home from shopping I'll be pulling floss ready to do a floss toss to pick fabric to start on Mermaid this weekend as part of a SAL on TWBB

No comments: