Monday, September 29, 2008

London day 2

After a trip to Kensington so Liz could replace her phone we headed to the Natural History Museum and did the Earth part first. To get there you journey through the centre of the Earth


This one gives you a better view of the walls, on the left are the constellations and the solar system is on the right



This has to be the biggest fossil I've ever seen


T-Rex skull


Ancient Roman Marbles


Just about the only bit of the animal section I had time to see


When in London we always have a visit to Harrods esp. when the Christmas section is open, I didn't get to check to see if my ooppps in the white room is still visable this time


We spent the evening back at Liz's where I had my first attempt at patchwork making a freindship block and it was in the truest sense of the word, I would never had managed it without Liz's help as the instrutions in the pack weren't that good


After we'd finished that we both started Lizzie Kate's Living with Charm double flip it's before bed which I've totally forgotten to take a pic of!

No comments: