Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A WIP and a trip out

Well I was right yesterday when I said I'd get into trouble for posting the pic of Mel asleep, she came down the stairs like a herd of elephants, told me off and so far hasn't spoken to me again but that's pretty normal in an evening once she goes up to her room and gets online.

So to the WIP, this is Oriental Orchids and is the project I'm stitching for a customer of my little local shop. I need to have it done by the end of this month and could do with all the encouragement going as it's not really to my taste and it's on aida which I avoid whenever poss as it's my least favourite fabric to work on. I'll try and post updates every few days although having said that there won't be any next week as I'm not at home.

This afternoon Mel and I went to Bluebell Cottage Gardens to get out for a few hours, it's run by Sue Beesley who won BBC's Garden of the Year in 2006 and I found out about it last week at WI when she was our speaker.











I've killed a WIP this evening and will share tomorrow

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

How nice pictures!