Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daydreams

I am stitching it's just that it's either for an exchange so I can't share or the current UFO RR and it's not worth sharing until I've finished my time on it.
So instead I'm sharing one of my first ever finishes with you. This was a rare freebie from DMC here, it was the first project I did that wasn't a kit and it was only about the 3rd thing I ever did.
If you look really carefully you can see the feint hoop marks on the fabric (this was back before Q snaps exsisted here and I didn't know anything else)


It hangs above my bed and it's still one of my favourite finishes some 16 years after it was completed

4 comments:

loulee said...

It's delightful, very pretty.
My mum still has my firsts, complete with all the awful mistakes! She won't let me bin them.

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Good old Day Dreams! You need to change your description thingie - it's not just Mels dad you're seperated from - he's my dad too!!! x

Anonymous said...

It's a real cute one! I don't think I've ever seen this before. It's a shame you weren't able to get that hoop mark out of it, but it's not really very noticable. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it.

MysteryKnitter said...

How pretty!