Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September Progress & October Goals

For September I said
Finish Oriental Orchids (need to do this one, all encouragement welcome) No but I did make good progress on it
Stitch an ornament No, once again I failed
Pick a new UFO for the RR Done, the joys of making sure you have one goals every moth I know I can reach :)
Birth Sampler I got a few hours in
Not start anything new unless I can finish it within the month or I have at least 4 finishes Totally failed this one, I started the LK flip it's while on holiday

For October I'd like to
Finish the Orchids
Make good progress on Fantasy Sampler
Stitch an Ornament
UFORR
No new starts other the the ornament

3 comments:

Raven/Missy said...

I think you made good progress on your September goals and have set good goals for October. Good luck with meeting your new goals and I hope you enjoy every stitch!

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Well done on passing the one at least!

And good luck with the October goals!

x

MysteryKnitter said...

I'm sure you will tame that Caleb - related project.