Saturday, November 01, 2008

My puter is toast

It played silly beggers with me yesterday and kept turning it's self off after giving me a blue screen so I called about it and they told me to take it to my local store so they could do a back up for me but that it would cost me a small fortune so I thought I'd see if if I could do it myself first. I did manage to get it to stay on long enough to save my pics and files to disc (with Mel running up and down the stairs to check everything had transferred ok on her puter). Last night I thought I'd see if it would play ball long enough for me to check my email but no luck so I called back and was told to do a distructive recovery which I did and it failed miserably, now my puter won't even start up :( I've just been on the phone again and my hard drive has had it so there's a guy coming to fix it on Tuesday.
I'm using my account on Mel's puter right now (she stayed at a friends last night) and will try and get back on again if I can.

I'll do the draw for the scissors this afternoon when Mel is home and I'll do pics but it may be a day or two until I can post again

4 comments:

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Poor puter.

Get well soon mr puter!

xx

TheDragonKeeper said...

draw will b done 2moz cause melly b ill 2day :(

Daffycat said...

Oh no! Dumb computer! I hope it is fixable. :o(

MysteryKnitter said...

Let's hope your computer worries would be over soon.