Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friday SAL

Yesterday's effort is the motif on the left, I've got a couple of little bits left to do on it next week but otherwise it's finished. I'm due to take Mum to a craft place on the outskirts of Crewe next week and it's not that far from Hobbycraft at Bridgemere so I'm going to drag her there (not that she'll complain) to help me decide on a colour for the alphabet.
Edited to add that I have no idea why the pic is disappearing off the right side of the post, it fits on the post screen and I even resized it!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Great job Lindsay. Too bad about blogger eating your picture...LOL.

Daffycat said...

I'm so loving this color!

I noticed blogger is eating photos in some blogs. How strange! I got the entire photo on my reader though.

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

It ate it for me too. Nice work though. x