Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quaker Row update

Yesterday's progress consisted of the alphabet, finishing the top right motif and the bird.
Apologies for the slightly wonky pic, Millie has taken to lying on top of the scanner and it's not easy to lift the lid with a cat on it!

I had hoped to get more of it done yesterday but I spent the bulk of the being a taxi and sat around waiting at appointments for Mum (one advantage is that I made good progress on a pair of socks) so I didn't really get to sit down with it until mid evening. If I had got more time on it I think I may of been HDing next week but there's 3 motifs and the rest of the alphabet to do it's not looking good.

5 comments:

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

That's a shame. Hopefully it won't take you too long! x

Kristin said...

It looks great!

Daffycat said...

Great progress even with so little stitching time. I like the alphabet color!

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous Lindsay, great progress

MysteryKnitter said...

You'll tame this.