Sunday, February 01, 2009

January Progress & February Goals

For January I said

Finish the Angel Box I've got as far as the hem, it's giving me problems and I've unpicked it a couple of times
UFO RR Done
SOLAK Square Started but no where near finished
Start all the new WIPs I feel like and not to feel guilty I didn't start as many as I thought I would, I must be ill!
A finish would be nice I finished the Peacock freebie

For February I'd like to

Finish the Angel Box
UFO RR
Finish the SOLAK Square
Finish Quaker Row
Finish the stitching on both exchanges I'm signed up for

In total I stitched for 111hrs 19mins, had 5 new starts and 1 finish. Of those 5 starts 3 will be finished this month so it's not quite so bad as it looks right now for my WIP killing spree.

Current WIP total = 48

2 comments:

Holly said...

48 WIPS!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I bow to your stitchy patience! Honestly, if I have more than 2-3 going at a time I get stressed out!

Good luck with your February goals!

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Congrats for last month, and good luck for next month!!

Now go comment my blog, lol! There's some work of Steve's on there! x