Wednesday, April 01, 2009

March progress & April Goals

For March I said

Finish the exchange project Done
Finish the SOLAK square Done, just in time (pic to follow)
UFO RR Done
Make good progress on My Needleswork Made a little progress
Start one of the ornaments I owe Mel Failed

For April I'd like to

UFORR
Start one of the ornaments I owe Mel
Finish Living with Charm
Make good progress on Mary Busby
Finish my Tassel
Start on Poppies box
Get colour exchange done early in the month

Another good month for me last month. I stitched for 100hrs 21 mins, ALL my active WIP's got worked on, I had 2 new starts and 2 finishes and just 1 day of no stitching.

Current WIP total = 46

3 comments:

Julie said...

WEll done on your achievements for March, hope April is good for you too

CindyMae said...

Love your blog, love your stitching! Found you through the new R.A.O.K. blog that we both belong to! Hope we get to know each other now!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Good luck with your April goals.