Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mary Busby time

Between being in Chester all day and watching the last episode of ER last night I didn't get much done but I did get the blue motif finished and the little brown one done (click on the pic to get the full thing)


I'm away next weekend with a bunch of other UK stitchers for our annual weekend long GTG so no update on this until Monday at least (that's assuming I get some done on it)
Thursday evening I finished Living With Charm but haven't had chance to take a pic yet, fingers crossed I'll get it done tomorrow

4 comments:

Jo said...

Mary is looking great. Have fun next weekend - sounds like a blast!

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful progress!
Have fun next weekend!

Angela said...

What a beautiful project! Looks wonderful so far :)

CindyMae said...

Excellent progress!!