Friday, June 19, 2009

Yay he's home

Back in 2007 when I first joined the UFO RR I sent out Magic in Motion. He'd become a UFO because I had been having vision problems for a few years before that (all sorted now) and could no longer work on black fabric. The round ended and with my blessing he stayed at the last port of call, today he came home and he looks so much better for his trip :) I've been searching through all my discs with pics on and I can't find a single one of him as he left me but I did find this in Zoe's album that I sent to.


There are a few finishing touches that need to be done on him but with luck I'll be able to get those done slowly over the next few weeks and he can be crossed off the WIP list
Last night was WI craft club as it was a take along your own project evening I took my purse with me and made some good progress on it, fingers crossed I'll have this side done by the end of next week.



Jo, you asked how big it was going to be and until I've finished this side I can't tell you! The magazine only gives a stitch a count for beading projects and not a finished size so watch this space and I'll let you know :)

8 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Oh wow! Magic in Motion is beautiful!! How exciting to have him home and glad your vision is much better now too!

Awesome progress on your purse!

Paula said...

They both look great.

Suzanne Vaughan said...

That purse is lovely. I bought the magazine for that project! Not started yet though...

Laural said...

Oh my goodness your UFO is finished! I remember seeing pictures of that. I think Susan (fumble99) might have a WIP pic too.

The beading looks lovely!!

Heather said...

How great to have your UFO finished. He looks wonderful!

The purse is coming along well, too. Seeing all your beading projects really makes me want to give it a try.

CindyMae said...

Your UFO looks gorgeous!! The purse is also looking great!

Jo said...

Magic in Motion looks fantastic.. it must be so satisfying to see him looking so great.

Can't wait to see the finsihed side of the bag, it's such a lovely design

MysteryKnitter said...

The purse is great!