Monday, October 26, 2009

Triangularity

I've spent the last couple of days working on this and I have to say I'm loving it and I'm sorry it's been so long since I last picked it up.
But I know me and tomorrow I will work on something else because I know that if I carry on with it I'll get bored and probably not touch it again for months and I would like to get it finished this year.

The fabric looks blue in this pic but it's really purple, the pic in the link above gives you a much better idea of the colour.

I've found out that Hoffmandis is now carrying Labyrinth so when I go to The Nimble Thimble in a couple of days to take Mel's rose I'm going to ask Chris to order it for me and hope that they decide to carry Maze and Octagonal at some point as well as I really love these designs


2 comments:

CindyMae said...

Looking gorgeous! Just love those colors!!

Laural said...

That is just so pretty. I love how the thread colors go from light to dark too.