Monday, November 02, 2009

TW Designworks is no more


My all time favourite designer is giving up and I'm really, really sad about it. I've been a fan of TW's since I first started stitching and for years collected her charts without knowing that they were all by the same designer until I found the internet 10 years ago.

Guess I'd better get those last few charts ordered before they disappear, yes I know that they will still be available at Patterns Online but it's not the same.
Carousel rabbit was my first ever TW finish and I gave it away in an exchange probably 10 years ago and I've yet to get round to stitching it again for me.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

How sad. She is one of my favorite designers EVER!

Laural said...

That is sad :( I remember when she took a break from designing.

CindyMae said...

That is sad!

Clare-Aimetu said...

That is so sad - she very kindly allowed me to use one of her designs for my Charity blog http://aimetusstitchery.blogspot.com

Measi said...

It's very sad (I hadn't checked the TW board yet this week, so I found this info on your blog!)

I'll have to check to make sure I have all of the patterns I want to have in my stash to stitch some day.

Suzanne Vaughan said...

What a shame. It is horrible when someone stops you admire stops working. Hopefully you will find a new designer.