Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend projects

Friday night I worked on Mary Busby and got the border of the blue motif started and finished the pale yellow of the one right above it.

I carried on with Nova and did more than my one a day I ended up doing 8 of the partial row on Saturday and Sunday (the first two I did on Friday)

And I spent the rest of my stitching time over the weekend with Kaleidoscope and got almost all the black outlining done that you can see in the pic. This one will be back in a day or two because I'll be carrying on with it for a little while longer


And I spent a few hours on Sunday working on the next pair of socks for a fellow bowls player. When I started I had only done a couple of rows on the heel flap.


7 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

Gorgeous stitching! I love the socks... :o)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your stitching. Can't wait to see the socks finished.

Alice said...

Kaleidoscope is so going on my wish list! It looks wonderful. I love the socks too!

Karan said...

More good progress on your WIP's - enjoying watching them grow. Love the sock, very pretty colours. :0)

Anonymous said...

Kaleidoscope is looking fantastic! I can't wait to see your next progress post on this one!
Holly

Meari said...

Such pretty colors in all your WIPs. Nice job so far!

Justflo said...

Lovely stitching. Kaleidoscope is looking great.
Some very pretty colous on Nova.
Happy stitching to you.