Thursday, January 06, 2011

PHD update's

I spent a far bit of time on Tuesday avoiding working on my UFO by working on my blog.  I changed my background but I also changed to the new template, worked out how to add blogs from my reader to my blog roll, deleted those that are no longer about or haven't posted in a year and I figured out how to add tabs. I'm quite pleased with myself for those really as I'm not the most computer literate of people and most of the time I need someone to show me how to do something but not this time and I did it without losing my temper and yelling at the puter :)   Oh and the tab I added was a list of my current PHD's in case you want to wander by and have a look.

I did work on my UFO for an hour or so and the giraffe bottom left grew a little.


Monday I worked on Basket of Apples for TW Monday and made some decent progress on it despite a visit from a frog


Sharon (AKA Daffycat) asked how I managed to get my orts in such pretty layers.  To be honest I don't really know I don't set out to do that it just happens that way but I think that maybe it's because I have such a tall jar for them that sits beside the sofa when I stitch and I make an effort  at times to not always drop them in the middle but to spread them round the outside as well, HTH

7 comments:

Sue said...

Both of your WIP's are pretty. I like the look of your blog, love the tabs, I'll have to look into those.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little giraffe!

The blog looks great. Good job on the redesign.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Hazel said...

Wow you have a lot of PHDs!!! Hope you get some of them finished up. xx

Alice said...

I like the new background. It looks like you will be having a very busy year.

Terri said...

Your blog looks great and wonderful stitching :)

Lisa said...

Progress is progress, well done.
I'd love to know how to add tabs to the top of my blog, if you fancy giving lessons please let me know lol, I am very blog challenged.