Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1 day 2 finishes

As you know Wednesday is lace class/group and for the last few weeks I've been working on this little thingie, today I finished it.  The thread I used is a little thick and it has it's flaws but I'm really pleased with the result.


Last October I took a class for a Ribbon necklace and I've been working on it on and off since then.  I kinda stalled on it when I couldn't get some of the crystals for the fringe so in the end decided that I was fed up enough of it hanging around almost done that I went with something else.

This doesn't give you much of an idea of the colours in it but if you scroll down a couple of posts and take a look at the Triangle bracelet you'll get the idea.




Jo tune in sometime over the next couple of days for your answer :)

2 comments:

Blu said...

Love the ribbon necklace! It looks great! I like how it slides into itself.
The lace is very pretty. Nice pink colour.

geeky Heather said...

That's bobbin lace, right? It's very pretty!

The ribbon necklace is just stunning!!! Congratulations on the finishes.