Friday, March 04, 2011

Updates & TUSAL

It's just been one of those weeks this week and for one reason or another I've not been online much so I'm somewhat late in posting my progress on Celtic Banner last week


Jo very kindly lent me her copy of BBD's Sunflower Charms and I've been very neglect in starting it so I've put that right this week and made a start and will carry on with each week until it's done.


A couple of weeks ago I lent Sally my copy of BBD's Winter Wonderland and it arrived back home today with company.  This little guy travelled well and wasn't sick once on the way :) He's very cute and I love him, Thank You Sally.


And lastly it's time to be Totally Useless.
This month we there are orts from Mary Wigham, Celtic Banner, Basket of Apples, Caleb's Birth Sampler, Joyful Summer, love freebie, Sunflower, 2006 Snowman, CdC, Sunflower Charms, a few colours of K O Thread and that pile of green is from a finished lace project but you'll have to wait and see what as it's my Mum's Mother's Day gift and she reads my blog.


While writing the list I've realised I missed a pic out so I'll come back tomorrow with it.

8 comments:

Littlebit said...

Lindsay,
Your Celtic Banner is absolutely beautiful, and what a darling little ornament you received.
Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog. It's so nice to meet you!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your wips and your Tusal. Gorgeous gift from Sally.

Sally said...

Celtic Banner is looking lovely, Lindsay, and I love your BBD piece.

So glad you like Peep:)

Daffycat said...

Good progress on your WIPs. The little Peep pinkeep is just darling. What a nice thank-you!

Great TU update!

Measi said...

The celtic banner is gorgeous!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Look at all those lovely blue threads. I adored stitching Celtic Banner!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

You've been busy, all your projects look good.

Karan said...

That's a cutie from Sally. Enjoying seeing all the goodies you've been stitching on. :0)