Sunday, April 03, 2011

TUSAL time

It's that time of the month again so here's my ort jar.
This month we have orts from Celtic Banner, Celtic Griffin, Basket of Apples, UFO RR, Caleb's Birth Sampler, Mary Wigham, Joyful Summer, Sunflower Charms and various colours of KO from beading


If you remember last month I told you that I couldn't tell you what the pile of green was from as it was for my Mum for Mother's Day and she reads my blog.
Well if you didn't know already it's Mother's Day here in the UK today so I can share now



She loved it :)

6 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Nice ort progress and I love the Mother's Day gift! Very lovely.

Daffycat said...

Awesome ORTs this month, Lindsay! Your ORT jar looks very pretty. I do like that green layer!

The bookmark you made for your mother is spectacular! Well done!

#HeatherMakes said...

Loving your TUSAL!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a lovely bookmark, it looks like very fine work.

Justflo said...

What a lovely gift. Not surprised your Mum loved it.

Jo said...

Great bookmark! Mums do deserve lovely gifts