Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ornament finish

This month I decided to got with a PHD for my ornament.
This is Christmas Kitty Moon from Stitchy Kitty  and I'm almost certain that I started it years ago when I took part in an ornament RR but for some reason I didn't finish it in the time allowed and set it aside.  It's also one of the 3 projects that I found last year when sorting out and the first of my flippin crazy challenge finishes for the year.


Rosie turned one yesterday so I thought I'd share a couple of pics of her that I took this afternoon in a rare moment of quiet


8 comments:

robindefender said...

The ornament looks great, and what a cute, cute little kitty!

Karen said...

Kudos on a challenge finsih! Happy birthday to your kitty!!!

Happy stitching on your next UFO...

Rebekah said...

Cute ornament!

Rosie is a very beautiful kitty!

Justflo said...

Lovey ornament finish.

I'm singing 'Happy Birthday' to Rosie, Hope she likes it.

Sally said...

Lovely ornament finish.

Happy Birthday Rosie :)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Lovely ornament and Rosie is just gorgeous - you should share more photos of her (so says a cat fan)!

Sue said...

Love your ornie, it was out great. And love your kitty.

Terri said...

A gorgeous ornament and a beautiful kitty!