Sunday, April 01, 2012

March progress & April Goals

For March I said
UFO RR  Done, posted home and I'm now done with the RR
Finish Feb's ornament  Done
Stitch March's ornament  Nop, kinda lost interest in doing another once Feb's was done
The fob from Needle and Thread would be nice  Nop, never even thought about it :(

For April I'd like to
Stitch an ornament
Finish Scary Book
Start getting supplies together for my Birthday start next month
Pick a Rose to stitch for Mel's 21st later this year
Try and do the fob this month!

In March I stitched for a total of 81 hours and 16 minutes, had 1 finish, no new starts and one day of no stitching but I did put Henry together that day.

3 comments:

Rahenna said...

Hi Lindsay! I don't know if you accept awards, but if you do, I've given you one here. :)

http://rahenna.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-thank-you.html

Dani - tkdchick said...

Good luck on your goals this month!

Julie said...

Hope you manage to achieve your goals in April.