Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dragons galore

In my quest to stitch or bead 12 dragons this year with it being Year of the Dragon I've spent some time in the last couple of weeks working on some small dragons that have been dropping hints with sledgehammers that it was about time I got the made up.

First up is a purple dragon that is one of a pair of earrings and will forever remain that way.
Once I'd made him I decided that I'd probably never wear them as earrings so he's going to be worn as a pendant instead.


Next came these guys who have had a few outings now


And I remembered that there was a matching pendant pattern for them so along came this one who had to have a name so he's Norbert :)



8 comments:

Lulu said...

What beautiful beaded Dragons you have made! I especially like the green design where did you find it?

Linda said...

Great job on your beaded dragons. They are really pretty.

Linda

Z said...

They are gorgeous.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

cute dragons - especially like the green one - fantastic design

cucki said...

they are so beautiful xxx

Chris said...

They are amazing!!

Julie said...

They'll get some great comments when you wear them, fantastic and so bright and colourful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love dragons, and I really love Norbert!