Friday, January 11, 2013

4 Seasons Sampler finally!

I fininshed it about 7pm on Dec 31 but it took me till yesterday to press it and take pics, yes I know I'm useless.

First I'll show you Winter which was the last bit to be stitched and also the month that convinced me I really needed to stitch it even tho this really isn't the sort of thing I normally go for.


Here's the rest of it






4 Seasons Sampler
Sally Hesketh
2011 JCS issues

I loved every stitch of this one and have to say a huge thank you to Daffycat for helping me get the issues I needed when I couldn't find them here.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Great finish! I have these and need to really get them in the To Do pile.

happy stitching on your next project....

Giovanna said...

Beautiful finish, congratulations!

Kate said...

Fabulous finish, congratulations.

cucki said...

wow it is so pretty..well done dear x

Ann at Beadlework. said...

It's a very pretty sampler with a lovely palette of colours. By the way I do enjoy seeing Rosie from time to time.

Deborah said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish!

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish Lindsay. What a beautiful piece.

Linda

Julie said...

A stunning piece of stitching, a very beautiful project.

natalysneedle said...

I lovely sampler finish!! We did this as a SAL in my stitching groups and 4 out of 8 have finished it. I have yet to start it:( Life just got in the way!

Daffycat said...

Oh my, Lindsay...this is GORGEOUS!!! Well done you!

It was my great pleasure to help out and even more awesome to now see the results!