Friday, November 22, 2013

Harrogate stash

I went to Harrogate for the knitting and stitching show yesterday and a few things made their way home with me.

I've decided that it was time to invest in a quilters ruler and rotary cutter but don't have any plans to take up quilting and I picked up spare blades as well while I was there.
I've been lusting after the Christmas double flips its since they came out and they were on sale so it would of been rude not to :)
Some more jingle bells in a couple of colours I don't have and extra gold ones, a few delica's, a couple of earring kits and the bead pack to make a Christmas tree brooch.
A piece of Gina's Delight from Sparklies that I have no plans for at all and that fantastic tape measure fabric which I do have plans for.


A few other things came home with me as well but I had to leave those out of the the pic because they are to made up into Christmas presents for people that I know read my blog.

5 comments:

Tricia T said...

What fun you must have had!! Your stash looks wonderful!

Tricia

cucki said...

Pretty sweet stash
Enjoy my dear
Big hugs x

ricketyjo said...

Ooooh, lovely looking stash, hope you had fun and the crowds weren't too bad!

Denise SA said...

Wonderful stash

Kate said...

Great stash. I enjoyed my visit on Friday - came home with fabric & threads.