Friday, November 01, 2013

October Progress & November Goals

For October I said
Finish the Stocking Store and make decent progress on Reindeer Stables but finishing it would be better   I finished the stocking store and did start on Reindeer Stables but that's as far as I got, Firefly Fairies have taken over! 
Finish Wisdom and so in turn finish Legends  No but I'm almost there


For November I'd like to
Finish Legends of the Dragons
Pick my new weekend project
Get Firefly Fairies to just needing the beads but finished would be better
Start last paid project if by some miracle I do finish Firefly Fairies
Post every day for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)

I stitched for 85 hours 57 minutes in October which is a little up on September.  I had 1 new start and 2 finishes and spent time with a needle in my fingers every day.

Current PHD total = 34 :(

1 comment:

cucki said...

Happy stitching dear x