Monday, January 13, 2014

Updates

I really do have a pic of Lewis this time not just one in my head that I thought I had!
Now that I can see him being finished he seems to be going a lot faster and should be finished next week.


And Tree farm progress, that's band 6 started which I hope to make a lot of progress on this next week even tho I'm off on a class on Sunday assuming the weather doesn't decide to dump snow on us which as far as I know it won't


Tomorrow we say our final goodbyes to the family member that passed away in Saudi last November

3 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo well done on the stitching front ... and I hope we don't get the S word .... (((hugs)) re tomorrow ...
love mouse xxxx

Julie said...

You'll soon be taking the chequered flag with Lewis! sorry, couldn't resist! lol

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm sure you'll be glad to finish up Lewis!