Saturday, May 03, 2014

April progress & May Goals

For April I said
Finish Birds & Bees  Done
Pick a new focus project  Done
Finish Funky Merry Christmas  Done
Pick a new Weekend project  Done
Keep stitching from stash  Done

For May I'd like to
Get Art Deco Sunrise half done
Decide on my Birthday start 
Keep stitching from stash

In April I stitched for 69 hours 38 minutes.  I had 1 new start and 2 finishes and I stitched every day 

Mum is doing OK, thank you for all good thoughts for her.   Turns out she has an ulcer :( which has probably been caused by the stress of dealing with the estate of the our relative that passed away in Saudi last year.  She's still in hospital and has a new friend that has to go everywhere with her while she's there (her drip) so she's called it Rover :)

Current PHD total = 30

2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad your Mom is doing ok. Rover!! She is funny!

cucki said...

Glad your mom is doing well..
Sweet hugs x