Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Dance & progress

Friday evening I put the last stitches into Hill House, woohoo.
This was my 2/3 of a start from April's SFS report and in keeping with SFS I made changes to the threads for those I had the called for ones are either Weeks or Gentle Art and I sub Cresent Colours for all of them
Scuppernong for Eve's Leaves
Chives for Bean Sprout
Caterpillar for Hickory Stitcks
Hazlenut for Ye Old Gold
English Ivy for Spinach


And my weekends progress on Art Deco Sunrise


Mum came home from hospital today, thank you everyone that wished her well

8 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Good to hear your mum is back home again :)
Love your stitching,
Hugs x

Mouse said...

well done on your finish :) and glad to hear about your mum too :) love mouse xxxx

cucki said...

Good to hear your mum is back home again :)
Love your stitching so much
Hugs x

Julie said...

So good to read mum is home.

Hill House looks super, your changes to the threads are lovely.

Chris said...

Glad to hear that your Mom is home! Lovely stitching!

Mii Stitch said...

Great change of colours, your finish looks lovely!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish. Good to hear your Mum is out of hospital.

Crafts4others said...

I love the stained glass look and hope your Mom is doing better.