Thursday, November 06, 2014

Follow on from yesterday's post

I did remember to take a pic of my bead mat being used as a starter strip :) and if you'd like to know how make/use one I've found this for  you


And here is said project after I took it off  just to make it a little clearer, before you ask it's called Summer kimono and I started with the sleeve section


Yesterday the postman brought me this lovely RAK, I have no idea who sent but it certainly made my day much brighter and on the off chance the sender is reading this post I'd just like to say Thank you for thinking of me and making my day better


5 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Loving your colourful bead work.. its really pretty.
Lovely RAK too... wonderful chart, happy stitching :)
Smiles :)

cucki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cucki said...


Aww I Love your colourful bead work.. its really pretty....
Lovely rak ..happy stitching :)
Smiles and hugs xx

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet RAK!! Have fun stitching this lovely design :)

Stitchabilities said...

Lovely beading, wow lucky you to receive a RAK xx