Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL and I made it



I've signed up for the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL next year being hosted by Jo of Seredipitous Stitching 
The whole idea of it is to stitch up some of those kits/ charts us stitchers have been given as gifts/RAK's etc over the years or to use those lovely threads and fabrics that have been gifted and then to post progress on the 15th of the month.
I have several things I was planning to do next year that were gifted to me so I signed up to help me keep going
Wander on over and join in the fun, the doodah over on the right should take you to the sign up page or you can use the link above

And this post means I've made it to the end of NaBloPoMo and for the second year running I've not had to resort to posting pics of my completed TW's :)

4 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Wonderful.. yes I joined that SAL too .. I think its a marvelous idea :)
Smiles :)

Gillie said...

Me too.....and I have a giveaway if you are interested, Lindsay......

Julie said...

Super little beady projects in the post below.
Wonder what goodies you'll be working on next year.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great idea - good luck in 2015