Friday, December 26, 2014

Penguins and stash

I finished stitching the penguins on Sunday morning and my Mum made the stocking up for me because my machine was put away with Lucy and Teejay being here.
No pic of that tho because I forgot to take one and it's packed ready to go home tomorrow but you all know what a stocking looks like anyway :)


I got some new stash this year:)
This is from Ursh who was my advent exchange partner


And this was off my fella.


Both will be started in Jan as part of Gifted Gorgeousness

10 comments:

CreativeStitch said...

Beautiful Stitching! Your penguin stocking is adorable :)

Linda said...

The stocking turned out great Lindsay. Love your new stash.

Linda

Shebafudge said...

That stocking is beautiful. Lovely stash too. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

I just love these penguins - beautiful work Lindsay

Great stash additions too

Annie said...

Congrats on finishing your stocking! It turned out great. Awesome new stash!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Glad you got your stocking finished. The design is lovely. You received some lovely stitching gifts.

sew.darn.quilt said...

Fabulous finish, so very cute! Your gifts are lovely, I especially like the post box.
Happy New Year to you and yours!

Emma/Itzy said...

Some lovely gifts and your stocking looks great!

Julie said...

Teejays sticking us so sweet.
Nice charts!

Ruth said...

Love the stocking!!!!!!! Congrats on another wonderful finish.