Saturday, December 06, 2014

Penguins progress

Now that December is here I'm spending all my stitching time on weekdays working on Teejay's stocking and this week I finished off the top 3 penguins, got the band done along with his name and made a start on the next 5 but one of them was just to finish the thread off
The plan for next week is to finish those 4 and hopefully make a start on the last 6


A bit of useless info for those in the UK.
The outside bit of the Iceland Christmas ad was filmed in my local store in August.  It very odd to go into town on a Wednesday afternoon and see Christmas trees everywhere!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Lindsay. Such a cute design.

Linda

D1-D2 said...

The penguins are so cute.

Julie said...

Will have to watch out for the ad and think of you!
The penguins are looking so sweet.
Feel better {hugs} x

Clare-Aimetu said...

Haha they make me smile, so cute