Thursday, April 09, 2015

Vintage Hand bell

A few weeks ago I went on a class with Lorraine of Oak Tree Crafts to make a bell shaped needlecase.

Here's how mine came home




And a day or two later in all it's glory, well almost it should have some holly on it but I decided to leave it off :)





If your sat there thinking she's done it again and not posted a piccie of Toy Gatherer after the weekend that's because it's still on the frame.
Lucy and Teejay are visiting this week and I never get much stitching time while he's here so I thought I'd carry on with it so I'll wait till next week now to take a piccie

4 comments:

Blu said...

It's so pretty! Where do the needles go? In the handle?

Maggie said...

Wow that's beautiful!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is so beautiful!!!

Julie said...

Another stunning creation Lindsay, I love to see your beading.