Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first award!


Lovely Sue has given me this award (my first one ever) and with it made my day :) Thank you so much

For those of you who have been awarded, please post the following rules on your Blog:

1. The winner can put the logo on their Blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other Blogs.
4. Put the links to those Blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the Blogs of those you've nominated.

I've been thinking about who nominate on and off since I found out yesterday and in no particular order........
Joy
Lorna
Velda
Jo
Dani
Gill
Sharon

And one more for luck Annette

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, Lindsay...you deserve this. Thanks for nominating me; that's too cool!

Dani - tkdchick said...

thanks lindsay I'm honoured!

Annette said...

Wow! Congrats Lindsay....and thank you! It's my first award, too :)

Velda said...

Thank you dear, you're a sweetheart :)

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Wow Well Done Mum.

xx

MysteryKnitter said...

Awesome!!!!!! You deserve this!